- FANG Obsession Can't understand the obsession with FANG. Yes, they pay well; better benefits. But no reason to kill yourself over that. Have you looked at the stock price of AMZN and NFLX this year? Flat. When Nasdaq is up almost 30%. Going back in time: In 2006 Lehman Brothers was certainly a sought after compa
- This is a full crash...not a correction, not a bear market Full bubble pop...full reversion. Nasdaq 2,500 SP500 1,200 Dow 11,000. Remember those numbers. Set up candles to 3months then check financial etfs , oil, high yield bonds, major indices, housing starts. Banking etfs show very clearly that this is going to be another financial meltdown like 2007-2
- vote Where will Tesla stock be in next 1-2 months? TSLA is super polarized right now. And with a short interest of 30%, it's the third most shorted stock in the Nasdaq. But Model 3 sales could be headed for record numbers this quarter according to Elon Musk.
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Compounding on index funds? I need a little help here understanding the idea of compounding when investing on index funds. I understand what compounding is in general but to me, it only works if you get interest deposited on your sums periodically so you could gain interest on interest as well. But if I had invested in let's s
- How's your high flying FAANG TC looking these days? Every FAANG stock along with the broader NASDAQ seems to be in correction/bear territory. What has the recent downturn in tech stocks done to your TCs? What percentage drop are you expecting in your TC, assuming you started at some point in the middle of this year and got locked in at a very high g
- Online Stock Trading in US Im new to the US, what brokerage tool or service do you recommend? My use case is diversification of my company stocks with other equity picks or ETF, probably mostly NASDAQ traded. I'm not a day trader, but make transactions every couple of months, $20k+ each, and hold. My retail banks are chase an
- Location and Opportunity and Compensation I hold two offers which looks competing, but needs your suggestion. ServiceNow (Hyderabad-Nasdaq Listed): 35L(base) + 4.5L(variable) and $72K stock vested for next 4 years. Role Senior Engineer (Service Now Application developer). BigBasket (Bangalore-Startup) : 42L (base) + 4L(variable) and 50
- Buying stocks outside the United States Did anyone buy Nasdaq listed companies stocks as a resident of country that is not the US? Which platform did you use and how much fees did you pay? Thanks.