- Compensation Tiers of Companies for Tech Jobs By popular demand, I'm reposting one of my replies on another thread. This tiering is based on both trajectory and overall scale of total comp (base+bonus+stock) for IC positions. Edit: subsidiaries with the same pay go under the parent (e.g. Twitch and Amazon) Based off of all the comp data points
- Oath offer Posting on behalf of a friend He was wondering how his oath offer looks with the current offers from Oath Location: Bay area Level: Software Engineer II Base: 173k Stocks: 80k over 3 years Signon: 20k YOE: 5
- vote Oath vs Doordash vs 88 I have 3 yoe applying for iOS role. Goal is to LEARN and grow better as an engineer. Doordash: $160K base 2,500 RSUs (4 Years vesting - valued at ~$75/stock as of now) $10k Sign on bonus Oath: $160k base $20k Sign on bonus $105k equity (3 years vest) 8x8: $190k Base $120k equity (3 years vest) N
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- What to expect Sr. Product Manager salary at oath? Expecting an offer from Oath/Yahoo. Currently at Microsoft at 64 level, what should I expect as base + RSU + sign on bonus? Do they have corresponding job level?
- New Grad PM Offer Evaluation Posting this for a friend who's a new grad deciding between multiple PM programs. Offer 1: Yahoo/Oath APM 125k base 50k annual rsu 20k signing Offer 2: Atlassian Graduate PM 110k base 15k annual rsu 30k signing He's drawn to Yahoo for the compensation but worried about the brand name. What offer