- vote Google or Lyft? Considering L4 offers from both. My Lyft match seems to provide better work opportunities for career growth. Also Lyft offers more TC than Google. But Google is more stable and I can always try internal transfer if I do not feel challenged. Lyft : ~$330k TC with a $170k base. Google : ~$270k TC wit
- patientpop what a f**** dumpster fire, I don't even know where to begin. why is it that most of the "best in LA" workplaces on builtin are absolute garbage? Let's see... Well, there's no IP of any kind, so there utterly vulnerable to single-payer and are thriving on sales, not innovation, there is no vertica
- vote Would you leave your cushy job for a startup? Current TC: 390. Cliff coming in 1 year Dealing with politics, high expectations. Looking for something diffrent. Late stage startup offer: TC 430 225 base, 820k stocks, 50k signon Get to learn many variations of new tech in startup and pivot. WLB seems present. Only concern is only if they IPO, t
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Amazon RSUs Does everyone not complain/suggest a change to the RSU structure on internal sites/feedback methods? Or is everyone a coward? Maybe they might fix it with their talk about Pivot etc. 5% year 1 is bs
- Last Month at Amazon College hire been with the company just under 2 years. In those 2 years I’ve developed myself within all the leadership principles. Was placed on PIP/Pivot and completed the task successfully. Trained and developed new teams internationally. For this whole month of July I’m in Germany on a work trip
- Pivotal senior platform architect compensation Expecting an offer for senior platform architect at pivotal..What is the target joining RSU range as well TC to expect? Thanks for help in advance!
- Stock vests while under PIP My boss put me into pivot, I have a stock vest coming up during the proposed PIP period, will I still get that vest?
- What happens when my stocks vest? I currently work for a startup. We grew a business and then we got investors for us to go ahead with a major pivot. I have stocks in the company that will finish vesting in a little over a year. But then what? If the company doesn’t go public right away? I don’t fully understand how this process