- Austin vs Bay area salary (UPDATED) I currently have two offers from public companies(offers are better than my current job at Symantec which got sold off to broadcom) Offer1: Austin, TX Position: Sr Staff software engineer Base: 148500 RSU: 20k No signing bonus 15 percent performance bonus with chance to go till 30 percent
- vmware offer review I got a verbal offer from VMware for Sr.MTS in VMC group at Palo Alto, CA Base 190k Bonus 17% RSU 200K/4 year YOE - 7 My current offer has TC is 250k from Broadcom (Symantec employee) I applied through referral and at that time, the level was staff but now recruiter is saying the level is Sr. MTS.
- Symantec Investigation What's the details with the Symantec internal investigation? Any news or rumors? More importantly, time to buy the stock for recovery or will it sink lower?
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Akamai vs Symantec Worse comes to worse, as in I fail my remaining interviews, should I stay at Akamai or go to Symantec? In either case, I’ll still be interviewing again after 6-9 months. Akamai: 117,300 base 10% bonus, 47k/4 years rsu Symantec: 130,000 base 10% bonus, 15k signing bonus and 25k/4 years RSU The onl
- Cybersecurity stocks on the rise? Symantec & Proofpoint What sparked the growth and success? Saw your stocks jumped.
- symantec stock-time to sell? what should be the target price?