- Will Lyft survive? Hey Lyft employees, I have an interview opportunity @ Lyft. Would appreciate some insights from you about the future of the company. The stock has taken a nosedive. Uber has its own problems, but it is bigger, more international, has diversification in other areas like Eats, freight, etc. Waymo i
- Pinterest Offer - Room for Negotiation? SWE: $160 Base / $400k RSU / No bonus YOE: 6 I think I'm coming in at L4 based on those numbers. I have 6 YOE but not at tech companies, consulting like EY and smaller firms. I have on sites with LinkedIn, Uber Eats and Amazon coming up, plus an existing offer. Is there any room for negotiatio
- vote Atlassian vs. Datadog vs. Uber I've been blessed to receive software engineering internship offers from all these places. I interned at Uber last summer. I'm a junior looking for this to be my full-time offer that I'd accept. Disclaimer: I know Uber well, but I don't know enough about Atlassian or Datadog. Any insight would be a
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- vote Amazon vs uber Amazon L5 applied scientist ii in Alexa automotive team based in Santa Clara: 175k base + 148 stocks + 200k sign on Uber L4 machine learning engineer in uber eats based in SF: 153k base + 9600 rsu + 65k worth annual refresh and cash + 25k sign on Amazon says they can possibly increase by another 8
- What’s with restaurants that don’t provide utensils with delivery? Are these dim witted restaurant managers aware that not everybody is ordering to a home with a fully stocked kitchen with clean silverware? Alternatively, why are the product managers for Uber Eats incompetent and not providing any warning in app when a restaurant does not provide utensils?
- Did you lose your Uber employee credit and discount on your last day at Uber? Leaving Uber in a few days. Still have $333 Uber credit left. Wondering if I should stock up my fridge with Eats before my last day at Uber. Also look for recommendation on good and expensive dishes on Eats.