- Why bother buying Lyft stock? There’s a conversation across Blind and the internet about the Lyft IPO and whether it’s worthwhile to invest in their stock. The obvious risk is that this is a company that is losing a ton of money, is not the category leader and may never be in profitable. It is not inherently clear that Lyft’s bu
- Will Lyft survive? Hey Lyft employees, I have an interview opportunity @ Lyft. Would appreciate some insights from you about the future of the company. The stock has taken a nosedive. Uber has its own problems, but it is bigger, more international, has diversification in other areas like Eats, freight, etc. Waymo i
- vote Uber L3 How is this TC for a L3 at Uber Freight? 2YOE Base: 125k RSU: 125k/4Years Sign-on: Dunno Refresher: I am guessing 10%? Non negotiable according to the recruiter. Seems like a low ball. Also how long do you get promoted to L4? Have another offer at Austin with TC around 140k, still debating which
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- uber freight - ops manager how is uber freight? are they at risk of layoffs? I am considering an offer from them but I dont want to accept and then be layed off in the coming months. is uber company wide at risk or was it just marketing and engineering? usually ops is next after engineers.. TC: base : 105k RSU: 107k yearly b
- vote Would you rather be PM at Uber Freight vs AWS Big Data & Analytics? Why? For a senior role in PM, which of the two opportunities is more attractive to you personally? Assume both can be in SF or Seattle. - Uber Freight is standalone, probably 300 employees within Uber ATG, as part of a 20k person company - AWS is a 20k division in a 200k+ person company; not sure how bi