- Waymo: is your stock undervalued? Friend got an offer from Waymo. The recruiter told her that the stock is purposely undervalued so that it will appreciate in the future. I smell BS. Waymo employees, how do you value Waymo stock given how illiquid it is? Any tips?
- Which Autonomous Driving offer should I take? Nvidia AV team 280K Cruise 320K Zoox 345K The first two have a lot more cash and the last one is mostly just equity. It doesn’t seems to me that those stock are going to liquidate soon though. So I really don’t know how to compare the number on these offers. They told me that some AV startup will b
- Hot self-driving car startups vs. FANG I've begun interviewing with a couple of self-driving car startups and wanted to get people's take on leaving or turning down on offer from a FANG company for the AV startup route. I'd really love to work in the AV space but am concerned if it makes financial sense. Current TC: L5 @ $300k / $180k b
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Waymo total compensation? My friend got an offer from Waymo for SWE L4. 150k base 25k signon RSUs worth 60k and a number and number of stock options which are currently worth 0. I believe Waymo stocks have lot of upside compared to GSUs but, How do one evaluate an offer like this ? What would be the TC?
- Waymo options vs Stock (WMU) Recently got an offer form Waymo. They seem to offer WMUs (which seem like RSU) and Options both of which vest over 4 years. Looking for help with several questions: 1. How are options and WMUs different ? Do I have to pay the company the strike price (out of my base salary) to exercise the optio
- True that Waymo employees get Waymo stock instead of GSUs? I heard this but it doesn't make sense to me. Why give Waymo stock instead of Alphabet, which is already publicly tradeable?
- Alphabets (non-Google) comp? Equity? Are non-Google bets (Verily, Calico, DeepMind, Waymo, X) not compensated in GSUs? I’ve heard Verily at least is in stock options. Are the levels or salary bands different too?