- Compensation Tiers of Companies for Tech Jobs By popular demand, I'm reposting one of my replies on another thread. This tiering is based on both trajectory and overall scale of total comp (base+bonus+stock) for IC positions. Edit: subsidiaries with the same pay go under the parent (e.g. Twitch and Amazon) Based off of all the comp data points
- SWE at dell - salary negotiation Hi, My brother recently finshed an internship at Dell and was offered a full time position in Seattle in a different team as a Data Scientist. He is in his final year of Masters in computer Science program. The breakdown is as follows: 1. Base pay = $120K 2. Annual bonus ~ 5%. Thats all they are
- Charles Shwab Compensation I am trying to move from Dell, got an offer from Charles Shwab: 125k Base + 10k sign in Negotiating to 130k base + 10k sign in + 10k stocks This for senior staff software engineer with 10+ years of relevant experience.
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Sell VMware stocks? With dell planning a reverse merger with vmware, are u planning to sell your vmware stocks? Thoughts?
- Staff engineer 2 comp I joined VMware(Palo Alto ) last year as Staff Engineer 2, but fell lowballed. Base 225k Bonus 20% RSU 260k/4 Sign on 25k + 25k each for first 2 years. Of course, with the Dell deal, my RSU value became roughly 290k. YoE 15 Where does this fall in the spectrum?
- link Dell and VMW Merger still alive! Told you so... https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/18/dell-seeks-feedback-from-dvmt-tracking-stock-holders-on-vmware-merger.html
- Dell-EMC stock compensation for I7 Since Dell does not have a public stock, what does it offer in lieu of RSU to employees? Further, what is the expected TC (base+Stocks+sign-on) for a I7 level in the Seattle area?