- ghosted by akamai HR. can akamai folks help? had an interview with akamai. cleared the first round take home. they said i will be invited for the next round. havent heard back in 3 weeks. followed up multiple times. can akamai folks help in any way with a follow up? thanks in advance!!
- Has anyone done a technical interview with no computer and over the phone? I was told to expect a technical interview with JanRain / Akamai over the phone with no computer needed. What does that even mean?
- Reviewing several offers and potential offers Context: I’m in Boston and currently unemployed but at the senior level, frontend First offer came from zulily in Seattle. They hit with a very high offer, signing bonus, RSUs, and relocation My fears are the glassdoor reviews for the company which seem to rate it fairly lowly. My second offer is
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Akamai vs Symantec Worse comes to worse, as in I fail my remaining interviews, should I stay at Akamai or go to Symantec? In either case, I’ll still be interviewing again after 6-9 months. Akamai: 117,300 base 10% bonus, 47k/4 years rsu Symantec: 130,000 base 10% bonus, 15k signing bonus and 25k/4 years RSU The onl
- SDET vs Network Test Engineer Hi Everyone, I have an offer from Akamai for Software Development Engineer in Test II role. As well as I have an onsite interview next week with Google for Network Test Engineer position. I personally enjoy doing programming and want to move to Development. Should I take up SDET role or consider Ne
- Akamai interview experience @ Santa Clara Interviewed at Akamai, Santa Clara a while back at two different teams. Position was Machine learning (ML) focused data scientist role (not a sql monkey role according to job description). This isn’t a 1st April joke. Team 1: Acquisition of Cyberfend Phone interview basic coding and no ML. I want
- What to expect for SDET interview in Akamai? Enterprise security/Mobile. How different is it from SDE interviews? Recruited reached out to me. I have network and security background. I think it's a match in terms of what they are looking for, but haven't done data structures or coding in a while.