- Amazon 30 day trailing stock price for offers? Can someone confirm if Amazon has a policy of using a 30 day trailing stock price for offers? For e.g. if you were to get an offer today (Aug 9th) from Amazon, they will use the Amazon stock price from around a month ago (July 9th) i.e. the price of around $1988 (instead of today's price $1822) wil
- Repeal of the 2nd amendment is inevitable Fewer and fewer people choose to own guns. I recently saw that 80% of the legally owned guns are held by just 15% of the population. And that number is shrinking. It may take time, but as gun ownership declines and as concern about gun crime rises it's inevitable that the NRA will lose the ability
- Microsoft SSA India Does Microsoft India has SSA as part of reward policy. Or is it specific to US only ? Also what's the target and max stocks for L62 and L63 in India ? Like in US, its 12k and 17k target for 62 and 63 respectively and 35k as max ? Right ? I heard bonus target is same across regions i.e 20% and 30%.
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Do diversity programs ever cross the line? I generally consider myself pretty liberal and am a strong proponent of diversity, but there’s one policy in the name of diversity that really does not sit well with me. Several companies in the Bay Area have special referral bonuses for referring underrepresented minorities, i.e. If you refer an en
- Company without URA? Do you guys know any good known companies which don’t follow fixed #URA goal/policy? And has good work culture? I guess different companies might have their own jargons for URA. It means un regretted attrition, where an org has to layoff fixed number/percentage of people. The number is decided year
- Google X Company not giving GSUs but company stock, help needed So today I did an interview with a graduated Google X company, the interview went quite well and I'm advancing to the in-campus interview but when we were discussing the compensation and I disclosed how much I'm making at Apple (currently $180K + 20% bonus + $450K unvested stock), the hiring manager
- Take offer vs Apply to Faang, 1.5yoe Seattle Got an offer for an SE1 role in Seattle. Public company, mid size. Debating whether the offer is too good to pass up. One red flag is that they're claiming I have 72hrs to accept (which is bs) I currently have a phone screen with Google planned for Sept, and was planning on interviewing with FAANG
- An insiders PoV at Uber. I've seen a flurry of posts recently which outline the decline of quality with regard to Uber and ride sharing in general. I wanted to drop a post here just to be heard. Let's begin: Uber simply does not care about the quality control aspect of the experience anymore, they understand how the wheel