- Uber or American Airlines (Contract to hire) Hi all! First time posting here on blind so here goes. I work for a big hardware company in the south that's moving into more integrated technologies as a mobile developer. I got hired to work on Android but I've worked on mostly flutter over the year and I've absolutely loved the framework. Afte
- Thinking of switching into Finance. #help Compensation at Banks (Chase, Goldman, BOA, Citi): Analyst - First Year: $70k - $150k Analyst - Third Year: $120K - $350K Associate - First Year: $150K - $350K Associate - Third Year: $250K - $500K Vice President: $350K - $1.5MM Managing Director/Partner: $500K - $20MM+ -- Banks are building tech p
- BOfA Summer Analyst Video Interview Hi, I have a Bank of America Global Summer Analyst intern interview scheduled. It is through video. What can I expect in terms of technical questions and what are the most common behavioral questions.
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Bank of America Interview (Gateway village Location) Had an interview here last month, and while the position looked interesting: i wasn't interested in the facilities at all. Has anyone here ever worked in the gateway village in charlotte/know if they're are any renovations planned or if it's easy to transfer buildings?
- Referral needed at tech roles at finance firms Hi Blind. I'm currently at Walmart Labs. I am looking to interview for sde positions at finance firms and am reaching out for referrals Chase BoA Amex Visa CapOne Credit Suisse any others i have missed. 1yoe tc -120k low col area lc-500+