- Python in data science. Data Analysts, Data Engineers and Data Scientists - What is the primary use of python in your role? Do you use Python primarily for Data munging and Tableau for visualizations? What are the packages or libraries you mostly use?
- M.S. Advanced Data Analytics This is my first semester in M. S. Advanced Data Analytics. Im good with R Programing, Python, Tableau, Power BI and Excel. Learning SPSS now and looking for an intern position next summer. I need a referral please. Thanks.
- Looking for Business Intelligence Roles Completed MS from good public school last year. Currently working as Analytics Engineer at a small startup Current Tech Stack Python SQL Tableau Airflow (work flow scheduler) BigQuery (GCP) It would be great if someone can refer for BIE roles
- Seeking Referral at Twitter Hi all, I’m currently looking to fill the Data Visualization role. I have 6+ YOE. Highly skilled in SQL, SAS, R, Python. Advanced Tableau developer and Tableau Trainer. Experienced in Alteryx, Looker, Power BI. Worked in Healthcare, Sales and Marketing, and HR If anyone can refer me or connect me w
- Seeking job Referral I am an Analytics Business Consultant with 6 YOE. Experienced and highly skilled in SQL, R, Tableau, Python, Alteryx. Worked in Healthcare, Sales and Marketing, and HR. Looking for referrals for Google LinkedIn Glassdoor Pinterest Salesforce Netflix
- Data engineer referrals please!!! Hello! I am looking for data engineer referrals in Bay area. Having 8+ yrs of experience with ETL pipelines, data warehousing, date lake My skill set: Databases: Redshift, oracle, mysql, sql server ETL tools: Informatica and Talend Big data: hadoop, aws, hive Scripting: Unix, python Experience w
- Data Science Skills & Tools These are the skills and tools needed by a data scientist that I can think of. Feel free to add or remove. 1. Excel 2. SQL 3. R 4. Python 5. Tableau 6. SAS 7. Presentation 8. Splunk 9. Power BI 10. Machine Learning
- Looking for referrals in Singapore Hello I am really interested in joining Stripe, Facebook, Google or Airbnb teams in Singapore. I am an analyst with over 6 years of experience. I know SQL, Tableau, Python and R. I'm looking for a change and would love to join the teams with high growth. Thank you.
- Looking for data analyst referrals I am working as data analyst in a bay area startup and i have total experience of 4.5 years I have experience in Python, R, Tableau and statistics. Please let me know if any of your companies are looking to hire
- Next Step? 30 y/o bachelors in business admin. Currently working as an analyst in SF. Use SQL to pull data and run with it. Creating dashboards and slide decks using Tableau/Power BI. Make actionable insights on data and pinpoints metrics to monitor. Technical Skills: SQL, Tableau, Power BI, Excel Financial
- Compensation for Sr Dev Mgr at non-FANG in Boston MA Hi Guys, What's the compensation at non-FANG companies for Senior Software Development Manager in Boston Area? Background in Open source Python/Java & past 3 years R Glass door seems to be very misleading. Mostly at non-FANG Companies like GE, CVS, TJX, Chewy, BJs, Wayfair, National Grid, Liber
- Need Referral (Layoffs due to cost cutting) Hi everyone I’m currently working as Analytics Engineer at a small startup. We were told to expect lay-offs due to cost cutting soon. I’m currently on F1-visa and I am worried. Completed MS in a reputed Public school. Started working as Intern at the startup from May -2018 (now full time) plus 2 y
- Analyst Roles in Portland Currently in the market for an analyst role in Portland. 4+ years experience in financial analysis & modeling and data visualization/dashboards. I have strong excel and tableau skills. Working knowledge of SQL. Beginner knowledge of Python. Love collaborating with different areas of the business and
- Plz help management consultant seeks position in tech I am miserable in DC and have just begun applying for positions at tech companies. Would like to move to Austin and not sure where to start. I’ve got two years of experience, skills in data visualization (tableau, python, excel etc), good writer, and managed projects of 10 people with deliverables t
- Analytics Business Consultant/Data Visualization Engineer Hi all, I’m currently looking for a new role either (Analytics Lead, Senior Data Analyst, etc) I have 6+ YOE. Highly skilled in SQL, SAS, R, Python. Great with Tableau, Alteryx, Looker, Power BI. Worked in Healthcare, Sales and Marketing, and HR If anyone can refer me or connect me with a recruiter
- Data Engineer Looking for Referrals (Please!) 5 years experience, with domain expertise in digital/web data Tech: Hadoop stack / Python / Unix/Bash / some R / some modeling / APIs / custom front end (HTML/CSS/JS), viz tools like Tableau/Qlik/Domo Great at architecting data pipelines, custom dashboards, automation, reporting, and analytics wor
- SAP Consulting - Want to change career from SAP into something new I know SAP consulting market is almost dead or pays peanuts in bay area. I think it is impossible to stay in bay area with that kinda of SAP consulting rates on top of paying the health insurance from your pocket... I was checking dice and with SAP search I can find less than 100 job postings and wi
- Anyone hiring for Lead Analyst / Associate Analytics Manager / Data Scientist role? (Referrals would do as well) I have 10+ years experience as an Analyst across multiple domains - logistics/operations research, platform abuse/compliance, Web Data, Marketing, Search, Ads (Search, Display, Social), A/B testing, Product Analytics, and ecommerce. Regularly use: SQL (any dialect), Excel, Tableau, Looker/LookML, a
- Going from analytics to swe I graduated last spring, and have been working in analytics for a bit under a year (my one year is in a month). I currently work heavily in Python (creating models), T-SQL, and analytics tools (tableau, etc). I recently asked to assist on a side project my manager was working on, application dev in
- Career for data analyst (should I get a master?) Im currently a business dat analyst. I know how to code in Python and R, use Tableau and Excel regularly and proficiently. 3+ years of experience so far. My background was hardware engineer though. current total comp is 140k base + maybe 40k in equity (company is still private, so stock has no value
- BIE wants to transfer to data scientist I have been working as a business intelligence engineer for 5 years. The job duties are more related with Microsoft BI stack tools, Tableau and other traditional database development like Oracle. There was a day, after I attended a data scientist seminar, I found my new career goal which is to becom