- Apple/Microsoft/Facebook Referrals Hey all, I'm an upcoming new grad this December 2019. I'd love to get a referral to these three companies, if anyone could help :) YoE: 2 years (9 months of undergraduate research experience, 3 months of software interning, currently 10 months of working as an associate software engineer during my
- Interview process Charles Schwab for software dev Can anyone give be some info on interview process? Or is it just same old stuff.
- Recruiter reached out for new position after declining offer Got an offer for L4 at AWS, Seattle after a stellar interview. Rejected the offer immediately since I have 10+ years of experience and another offer from Charles Schwab for Sr staff with a better TC. After a week, another recruiter reached out to me for a SDM role in another team. He mentioned that
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Feelings about outsourcing? lots of companies do it. there is real talent overseas. on the other hand, it sucks for developers trying to compete in the US. I recently interviewed at Charles Schwab with dev ops and they outsource 60% of their dev team. when should a company outsource? when should they stop once they've start
- Internship at Charles Schwab Posting on behalf of a friend who has a summer intern offer in CS intern academy at Charles schwab, Austin. Got couple of questions : 0. How's the work like? Are interns given challenging tasks? 1. She will graduate before starting the internship. Ideal scenario will be a full time offer soon after