- HBO comp model Seeing some good numbers, Trying to decide if I should interview at HBO. How does the bonus award work? Is it annual, performance based? Spread over 3/4 years? Tc 220k 4 yoe
- Working at HBO Seattle? Any current or former HBO-Seattle employees, what should I know before considering a SDM (Software Dev Manager) role there? How is the leadership team? How is the quality of engineers (say compared to Amazon, Google, FB) What are the biggest challenges? What is the best thing about working there? A
- HBO Interview I got a call from HBO to provide 90min availability for Coding and behavioral rounds I tried looking at LeetCode and Glassdoor but there is nothing much on them, anyone faced their interview process for Software Engineer roles with 3-4 YOE?
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Amazon -> HBO? I'm an SDE2 at Amazon. 6 months in role. TC 180K. On a whim, I interviewed at HBO and got an offer for Staff Engineer (equivalent title). 200K in cash and bonuses, and they're probably willing to go higher. Also, 35-hour work week. I'm looking at 3 options: 1. Go to HBO. I'm leaning away from this
- link Tesla was within weeks of dying because of Model 3 delays, says Elon Musk https://electrek.co/2018/11/26/tesla-weeks-dying-model-3-delays-elon-musk/ During an interview with Axios On HBO, Musk said: “Tesla faced a severe threat of death due to the Model 3 production ramp. Essentially, the company was bleeding money like crazy and if we didn’t solve these problems over a
- Looking for Referral - Netflix, Apple or Amazon I’m a former HBO exec who is looking for a referral at one of the top tech companies, worked mainly in product and marketing for 15 years. Looking for a reliable referral who can help me get an interview. Thx!