Jane Street Interview
Jane Street Interview
- Need help I set a goal to earn 0.5M a year before 30. Currently I am at 220k, 5 YoE, West Coast FamousCo background, went to Brooklyn College for free(didn't have 💰 for top schools, didn't bother spending money to apply.), age 27. What to do? Options include 1. Citadel. Easier but short lifespan of SWE 2.
- Jane Street interview Jane Street recruiter requested a phone interview for software intern position next summer. But I couldn’t find much on the web as to how to prepare. Possibly they don’t offer interview opportunities that often. Appreciate Jane Street people can chip in.
- Quantitative Research Internship at Jane Street Has anyone gone through the interview process of Quantitative Research Internship at Jane Street? How does the Quantitative Research Internship interview differ from SWE. Were you asked LeetCode during the interview or was it only Statistics and Mathematics? Thanks
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- tl;dr of Blind subforums - the genius, the clueless, and the insane Here are some of my favorites. What's yours? (Try to describe in one sentence.) e.g. Finance Careers: Can I make 1M TC doing deep learning at Two Sigma and Jane Street with BS and 3 yoe? Relationships: Is Seattle's small population really bad for dating, or am I just socially inept? Career: Too
- Interesting interview question from Jane Street In a Rock Paper Scissors game which your opponent is not allowed to play Rock, the loser of each game needs to give the winner $1, how much would you spend to play it, and why?
- Jane Street reapplication I applied for a SWE internship at Jane Street last year and had the onsite interview but was rejected after 3 interviews. I’m interested in applying again for full time, does Jane Street have a policy about re-interviewing / are my chances nil?
- Jane street capital How hard is it for a new grad(undergraduate) to join Jane Street as a software engineer or a trader. I've heard that they are pretty selective(only Ivy League graduates) when it comes to joining the tech team. Can anyone give me their first hand experience of the hiring procedure. How does the inter
- Jane street software engineering phone interview Got a phone interview with them. Should I expect leetcode easy/mediums? There is surprisingly so little info about their software engineering interview online. I have 2.5 years professional exp.