- Salesforce 180 minutes Java Project Hackerrank Any idea what to expect ?
- Career growth reflection I just wanted to write this out because I have a bit of time…I’ve been self reflecting on what I achieved over the course of 4 years with regards to my software engineer career in the Bay Area. 2 years ago I was a software engineer at PayPal earning 96K TC straight out of college with B.S. in CS. I
- Getting back in after 10 years of absence I have a friend who, 10 years ago, had a successful career writing Windows drivers for some periphery hardware by a small company. He has a CS degree from an okay university. After the death of a very close family member, he quit his job because he couldn't focus and needed a break. That break turne
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Salesforce interview software developer I applied via internal referral program. Then recruiter gave coding test in HackerRank. I passed all test cases in problems. The recruiter reached out about phone interview invitation. Here interview will be about Java, DevOps, SQL. I am currently using Golang. I have a little knowledge about topi
- Salesforce HackerRank Assessment Salesforce said to add Junit tests to HackerRank solutions. How would you recommend adding that since everything’s in a single file in HackerRank? Do they lock everything down to Java? That’s not my strongest area and I’d hate to make a dumb miscue when all my LeetCode practice was in other language
- Lightest Java Editor Whats is the lightweight Java editor alternative to Eclipse? On Mac OS Just something that will pick up local JDK, provide code help /completion, compile, run. Mostly to do standalone programs try HackerRank and LeetCode - need to refresh a lot by writing and executing before whiteboarding... Kn
- salesforce remote programming (RPT) language Do we get an option to select language in the salesforce RPT hackerrank test or by default it’s java?
- What language to use for coding interviews? I have been using python to do my leetcode and hackerrank. I find it so much easier to code than Java. But, there are these companies like Intuit that want you to attempt an online interview/assessment only in Java. Some interviewers seem confused when I use python. Java seems like the language tha
- Google PM prep guidance Someone please share prep guidance for a google pm interview success. I have been watching the questions/responses, but don't feel there is comprehensive info like what has been shared for engineers. I have had 2 rounds of phone interviews years back, and just one round more than a year ago. I wa
- Sites for coding work to get back into it Not primarily for money, but to brush up/refresh on coding and to get back to that groove where can one find piecemeal coding assignments? Prefer Java. Don't say LeetCode - as need to get back into coding after long break. Also tried HackerRank but want something that results in something more mea
- Java Developer Hiring Test for SAP Ariba on Hackerrank Got an invite for hackerrank 90 mins test for SAP Ariba. Would appreciate if someone can share their experience who have recently solved this challenge. How many problems? Leetcode level of problem or only knowledge based questions? I am 2+ year experienced applied for T2 level job.