- How to transition from small companies to bigger ones ? From 80k to 120k PM roles I think I went to 20 interviews in the past 2 years. Never got the job. I get approached on LinkedIn by recruiters for jobs at companies like wayfair, bed bath etc. My experience is at small companies where I do everything, built websites, edi integrations, account management for 30+ channels like
- FB Rockstar Intern Rating looking for referrals i receieved GE rating from FB for 2020 return offer. making the jump to software engineering at hedge funds/trading. i have strong interviewing skills and will grind hard for any interview i can get. specifially, i am looking at: Citadel Hudson River Trading Jane Street Optiver Tower Research Capit
- What is it like being a trader? I'm a junior still in undergrad (top 10 USNews despite not being a typical CS target) and am pondering trying my hand at quant/trader interviews. So I wanted to ask, what is it like being a quant or trader at firms like Citadel, HRT, Jump...etc? Is it high pressure and how are the hours like? I tra
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Jump Trading QR I have a hr call with Jump trading, Chicago. Would appreciate any details in further steps. Have a DS background. Is the interview very hard ? Lc level please. Tc : 99k Yoe: 4 months
- Jump Trading Interviews Hey, I have a phone interview with jump trading next week for the role of Software Developer, what should i expect in the interview as i couldn't find much on Glassdoor. Thanks PS: New Grad
- Referral for Communications role (Bay Area) Hi all, posting for an old coworker looking to make the jump to tech. He is an incredibly bright dude that I think would do extremely well at a startup, as he is a jack of all trades. My old coworker currently works in DC as a communications manager for the World Bank (prestige is equivalent to a F