- Leave current job at MS or stay? I’m debating between interviewing outside vs. continuing at MS. I have enjoyed the work life balance offered by MS but my career has been growing at a slower pace with constant reorgs. I have been thinking about quitting and coming back after a couple years. I’m happy with my TC (300k) and benefits
- FB to AMZN. Benefits cost difference for negotiation? IC5 at FB, interviewing with Amazon for L6 role. Going on-site and want to have my comp expectations lined up. Anyone have a breakdown of FB benefits, in terms of $ being left on the table, compared to Amazon? I saw a great breakdown on MSFT vs Amazon, it was something like 14k/year. I think Facebo
- link Senior UX Designer Salary at Microsoft I am currently interviewing with multiple teams at Microsoft for a Senior UX Designer role. I've been asked for my salary expectations on a pre-interview form, and I do not plan on providing this. Either way I'd like to be prepared so I did some research and found that there is a lot of variance bas
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Choosing between two offers Have two offers, and am very confused between the two. I just graduated college and am not sure what to prioritize in early career. Offer A is at one of Amazon/Microsoft, where I am on an internal team but am working with seemingly relevant technology. However, I may not have as much development wo
- Amazon L6 Product Manager Offer I just interviewed at Amazon Alexa and the recruiter informed me they will be making an L6 offer. I’m L64 at Microsoft, been in this level for 3 years. The recruiter said L6 is similar to a L65 at MS. Is this true? I’m worried about the 2 weeks paid time off, vs the 4 weeks at MS, and not to mention
- Starting out career at Amazon as new grad So I didnt bother to interview around at other companies after i recieved a return offer from Amazon after my internship. I didnt have enough motivation. It seems to get a lot of flak on Blind as a meh place to work. Will this still be an above average career move for me to start here vs. companies
- Facebook Group TPM role vs. MS vs. AMZN How does Facebook Group TPM role vs. MS vs. AMZN compare on work scope, levels and salary ranges? I am scheduled for an interview at Amazn and Facebook. Any insights would be super useful?