- Had my naturalization interview today After 16 years in this country, had my naturalization interview today. I have been recommended for the oath ceremony. Surprisingly, the officer grilled me quite a bit on why I left my employer after getting the green card, despite the fact that I stayed with them for 5 years prior to getting it, an
- Coping with rejections and depression Hi folks.. Need help from people who have been in situations similar to mine. I'm going through severe depression and not able to gather courage to open up to friends. I was a SWE in a 20 person startup(was seed funded when I joined, now post series A) since 1.5 years and in March one of the founde
- Interview at Oath I have an SDE interview coming up at Oath with the mail team. I’m probably interviewing for IC3 level, IC4 might be a stretch for 5.5 years of experience. What level of questions are to be expected leetcode medium/hard? What level of system design skills are expected?
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Google GCP Team I keep getting hit up by google to come interview for the GCP team. I’m a seasoned female product owner with significant federal experience and a couple years management under my belt, so I get why they are after me. Anyone over there have general feelings on the team, pay, what not? I didn’t wan
- Oath on site interview Hi there, I had a phone screen with oath last week and it went well. I'm expecting a on site interview invite. Can anyone suggest me what to expect during the interviews? New college grad here. 1 yoe. TIA
- N-400 / Naturalization Processing time Anyone recently got N-400 approval? Or interview/oath letter? Heard that it's taking a long time (1yr+) in Trump era. Is that true? Can someone please share their recent experience?
- How is the interview difficulty at Yahoo/Oath now? What level of leetcode problems they ask?
- OATH recruiter gone silent I had a phone screen with Oath 3 weeks back. The interview went fairly well and I was expecting an onsite call. The recruiter has gone silent ever since. I have sent her couple of emails but no response. I wrote a message on LinkedIn as well(she had contacted me through LI and used to be very prompt
- Not hearing back after onsite interview How normal it is to not hear back from recruiter after onsite.I had an onsite interview with Oath a week ago and haven't heard back. A similar thing had happened in past with OfferUp.I don't really intend to get into Oath but just wanted feedback on my performance.
- Can someone in Oath help me? I had a phone interview with Oath. But they never responded back after the interview and now i am hearing that they have filled up that position. I have no mail from the HR regarding my phone round result. Can someone tell me what to do? Thanks
- Oath APM (Yahoo) program How's the APM program at Oath? What's the timeline like for the interview process? Who are they looking for? I've an interview with them this week.
- Oath interview what kind of questions to be expected in swe interview at oath
- Oath internship My wife has an upcoming technical interview at oath for software engineering internship. It is a 1 hr phone screen with an engineer on a coderpair. Can anyone here share the experience if they had interviewed recently?
- Yahoo/Oath mail team interview What can I expect in yahoo mail team phond interview? Do they ask conceptual questions in addition to coding?what is the difficulty level of coding questions?
- Oath onsite interview I was asked to bring my laptop for the onsite interview. Anyone know what this is for? I do not have more than 1 hour for each round scheduled. Would they focus on algorithms and system design or focus on building a system and write code for that
- Good open source companies? Legacy AOLer, not loving the direction of Oath. I'd love to work for a company doing primarily open source work. Curious to know what experiences people have, what the culture is like, and what kind of interview process are in place at companies like Canonical, Mozilla, ect.
- Phone screen with Oath I've a phone interview coming up with Oath for Full stack developer position. What to expect? If anyone went through recently, please share experience. Do they focus on LC problems?
- Bloomberg on-site coming up ... Have to schedule my on-site interview at the NY or Princeton office. 1) Which one would you suggest and why ? 2) What is the level of difficulty of problems ? leetcode mediums ? design rounds ? 3) places to roam around the next day ? have never been to either of the spots Having interned at Yaho
- Oath onsite interview What to expect in the oath onsite interview? The team is yahoo calendar.
- Onsite interview during holidays Hi, I was interviewing with Oath for SWE and have got a call for onsite. However, I would be traveling to India next week and wouldn't be here till the beginning of January. Would this affect my chances of getting the job? Is it ok to request to schedule the interview in Jan or is it too late? I ha