- link Offering interview prep training Hi, I am an experienced tech interview trainer. Most recently, over the past 6 months, I have helped around 40 people (mostly from Blind) prepare for their interviews. My students were able to get job offers from companies like Google, Amazon, Salesforce, Apple, LinkedIn, Qualcomm etc. I am glad to
- Offering interview prep training Hi, I am an experienced tech interview trainer. Most recently, over the past 5 months, I have helped around 30 people (mostly from Blind) prepare for their interviews. My students were able to get job offers from companies like Google, Amazon, Salesforce, Apple, LinkedIn, Qualcomm etc. I am enthused
- Qualcomm Interview response time Hi all, I recently gave an onsite interview in Qualcomm SD for a Machine Learning Software Engineer position. I was wondering how much time does Qualcomm take to provide the decision to the candidate. In my case, I have other offers so I need to know Qualcomm decision in order to make evaluate the
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Close interviews I’ve recently given 3 on-sites where I’ve done well in 4 of the 5 interviews, and have faltered in the fifth. I’ve been solving LC problems( solved around 200 ), read the grokking system design interview. Reading github primer. Have failed in different flavor of interviews. Qualcomm - algos ( before
- No HR present in Qualcomm interview process!! I had an interview with Qualcomm and nowhere in the process was an HR person involved. It is kind of odd based on my past interviews with them over the years. It started with the Sr Director emailing me, followed by a phone screen by HM, followed by an on-site interview, followed by a phone intervi
- Apple IS&T Interview Experience Sup everyone, I figured I’d share my experience so others can search for this before their next interview at apple is&t or if you want to laugh I applied online for a software engineering role and was contacted for a software qa role. I did a phone interview with 2 members on the team. Both of them
- Qualcomm Interview Outcome I interviewed twice at Qualcomm San Diego for two different teams. One of them for Camera team at 28th of March and I got rejection email at May 28th. And the second one for IMS team at May 16 and till now I have not received any response. Is it the norm of Qualcomm interview outcome, taking so lon
- Qualcomm phone interview process Recruiter emailed me that someone from hiring team will schedule a phone interview in few days. After a week with no email, I asked recruiter if we still on the roll and got a response saying they will schedule soon. Now 3 weeks have passed by but still no interview is scheduled. Is this normal? Sha
- Qualcomm Machine learning engineer? Anyone recently interviewed with Qualcomm for ML engineer role? I have a interview coming up in few and would appreciate some pointers :)
- GPU Programming for new graduates Hi blind, I am currently enrolled in a master degree in cs and I should graduate next September. I am interested in GPU programming (API design, tools programming and also computer graphics) and I was wondering where I should apply as a new grad? I have applied to ARM, Qualcomm and Apple, had an in
- Need Help - Qualcomm Interview! Someone from Qualcomm reached out to me for Software engineer - Windows products on Snapdragon role. What can I expect during phone interview? Anyone recently interviewed for this position? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
- Referral Needed for phone interview need a referral to get a phone interviews -I’m confident I will take it from there- for theses companies (ordered by preference) 1- Google 2- Facebook 3- Netflix 4- Apple 5- Microsoft 6- Qualcomm I’ve been working hardly on my Algorithms and problem solving skills, I have 5 years of professional ex
- Qualcomm Interview - RF Related Position Hello folks I have an interview from Qualcomm for an RF related position next month but the interview rounds includes one with a Data Analyst ! This is surprising but interesting to know as well. Any thoughts on why a Data Analyst is included !?
- Team Specific and Company wide recruiting I am trying to collect list of companies where recruitment is for company wide or team specific. I see for google, facebook if you fail in an interview there is a cool off period (6 months - 1 year) , before which we can’t even apply to other teams. But traditional companies like Apple,Samsung, Q