- Do you care about your company's stocks? When you don't have stock options? Seems like outside of T-Mobile there aren't a lot of companies that offer stocks...Just wondering whether you guys care about your companies overall stock performance? Also, have you purchased your companies stock just at a regular price?
- Evaluate my T-Mobile Offer I was offered a software engineer position with a 120k base and 10k stock option I have a bit over 2 years of experience is this low? Do you guys think I should stay with F5 or move to T-Mobile? This is in Seattle btw.
- Contract at MS or full time elsewhere I'm a current FTE SDE at T-mobile with almost 10 years of full-time coding experience at various places. I've been offered a contract SDE position at Microsoft with lower compensation (slightly lower base, no bonus, no equity) but what sounds like more interesting work on Bing maps. I've been told
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Microsoft to T-Mobile switch Have an offer for Senior Manager at T Mobile. Currently Senior program manager at MS. Anyone knows what is the equivalent of senior manager in T-Mobile to Microsoft?
- Comp for Senior Software Dev at VISA Inc Got a call from a recruiter from VISA today saying they wanna move forward with an offer for a senior software dev position and that their HR team will come back with specific numbers in the next day or so. Couldn’t find much on glassdoor though. What’s it like working at VISA and what should I expe
- Considering FB interview... I've been offered an interview at FB to work as a senior software engineer on new automation engines like FBOSS. The job sounds extremely interesting and like it's a great place to continue growing. I am new to the area, overqualified for T-mobile, and nervous about interviewing. Any thoughts on th
- Googlers, any good gdeals perks? Share awesome gdeals perks you've used? I got 30% off my Bose headphones, and looking to use the T-Mobile offer..