- Google onsite L5 Just finished G-onsite. 5 rounds (3 algo + 1 S.D + 1 Behav.). I think I did OK to good in all 3 algo rounds ( of course there were followups and then we ran out of time in 2 of them) . In one algo round, I solved reasonably quickly (luckily clicked !) and the interviewer ended up discussing his proj
- Google L5 interview update Let's call google recruiter X. I just heard that X has my feedbacks submitted so X will have more substantial update after hiring committee meeting tomorrow. X also says " let's connect tomorrow, hoping for good news of course". This shit is making me anxious as hell before my Atg interview. Anyon
- Facebook SP&O Role I’m in the process of interviewing at Facebook, for their Strategy Planning & Ops group within a vertical. Made it to second round - anyone have tips on what the behavioral questions are like? Should I also prep for a case study / brain teaser type of interview (i.e. does it ever get quant heavy)?
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Roles in tech vs quant I worked at both Amazon and Bloomberg as SDE and I have lots of passion and experiences with machine learning (so basically I’m MLE). I’m strong and interested in both engineering/CS and math/stats, and my career goal is certainly to bring these two together. So for career development, I could cho
- Do FANG care your current job title when issuing offer? Curious whether FANG cares your current job title or (mostly) depend on your interview performance towards the job( as software engineer) ? I think they expect a match for people jump from equivalent work experience and role (FANG to FANG), but for guys who are from start up or other industry( ban
- Quant vs roles in tech? I worked at both Amazon and Bloomberg as SDE and I have lots of passion and experiences with machine learning (so basically I’m MLE). I’m strong and interested in both engineering/CS and math/stats, and my career goal is certainly to bring these two together. So for career development, I could cho
- Two Sigma interview prep I've just passed the coding assessment stage of the interview, and I've been doing leetcode (generally, but also Two Sigma tagged questions). Any particular topics I should focus on? This is for a SWE role but they said they would also consider me for a quant role depending on performance. TC 125
- Bringing down big banks 1 interview at a time After my in-depth research of the financial industry in the late 2000s (read: after watching The Big Short, Inside Job and Wolf of Wall Street) I am convinced that banks and hedge funds don't have society's best interests in mind and are willing to sacrifice anything for profit. I want to bring the
- Citadel quant interview? Have an interview for quantitative research analyst. Any tips? What should I expect/prepare for? Tc 250
- Need a referral to Citadel Hey guys, i would like to request referral to Citadel. I want to interview with them for Quant researcher position. Thanks.
- Avg Google Quant Analyst TC? Currently a DS at Amazon and in the interview process for quant analyst at Google. I was wondering what is some avg quant analyst salary by level? Glassdoor seems awfully low and has too big of a range for additional pay. Any kind of suggestions will be very good.
- TC of junior quant dev? Got a coding challenge. Graduating soon. Wondering if it was worth studying for interview of quant dev/finance/stats/math. All my internships were in SWE. I know quant researchers get paid a shit load but is the same true for quant dev?
- What to expect for Google quant researcher programming interview... Anyone have an idea of what technical questions an interview candidate for Quantitative Researcher at Google is asked?