- vote Am I Stagnating? 35 YO TC < 130K DC Area 3rd Tier Company Hello Blind, I've been reading blind posts for a while now. It's shown me what's possible in Tech and I find it amusing at times as well. Thank you. I'm in sort of a cross roads of my career and wanted get some feedback from fellow Blind members. Some background about me. - 10+ years of industry
- Wealthfront Software Engineer onsite interview. Anyone who went for an onsite interview at wealthfront for a software engineer role. What was it like? Also how is the company in general?
- Referral for SWE/FEE/APM New Grad (Msft, Squarespace, Fb) Hey yall, looking to apply to the Rotational APM positions opening up and any New Grad SWE or Frontend engineer roles. Interviewing at f100s right now but looking for referrals at some brands I'm interested in : Some facts: - come from a nontarget, factory school in nyc. Networked and worked my w
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Wealthfront phone interview It did go well. It was a simple but lengthy problem. I was able to solve it using Java 7. Missed an edge case but later I fixed it and passed the test cases. Answered all the questions but the interviewer. The interviewer gave me 10mins in the end to ask questions and introduced his team and work.
- Wealthfront levels/comp Currently interviewing for an eng role at Wealthfront, but finding it hard to find much information online about their compensation bands or levels. Does anyone have any idea what their levels are and how they map to FAANG level systems (e.g on levels.fyi)?
- Wealthfront Android Interview What can I expect for the Android technical interview from Wealthfront?