- How do you get a job at a FAANG? I have 20 yoe, mostly at the "lower tier" tech companies like Credit Karma and Pandora that hire people off of dice. Also a brief Apple contract. How do people get full-time jobs at top companies? I don't see anything wrong with my resume. Is it just luck or can you submit hundreds of applications
- Pandora interview Interviewing with pandora for one of their analytics teams later this week. I was approached by the recruiter (who was really nice) for the role and she told me she wanted me to have a quick chat with the director as a next step. Is this typical? Don't they usually have a technical screening first?
- About to interview with Pandora. Have concerns Considering the decrease in market share, bleak outlook on company's future, and recent drama surrounding the CEO, is there a reason to take the offer if all goes well? Position is within their ads team, which is their main source of revenue.
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Pandora Interview Process What's the interview like there for frontend and backend eng?
- Pandora backend s/w eng interview Did anyone interview with pandora for backend s/w engineer position? I would like to know how the process is and how do I prepare for the same to do well in the interview.