- From laid off to 6 offers and 2x TC Sorry this post is late, I know some people were waiting for me to write this TL;DR: Got laid off, was sad, studied hard, did a bunch of interviews, did a bunch of back-to-back onsites, got 6 offers, doubled my previous TC This is my story on how I went from someone that never leetcoded or done a
- Quip rejection I went onsite to Quip and I answered all the questions in the 4.5 hours non-stop interviews. I think I was getting mostly positive reactions from the interviewers and I was liking the things I was learning about the company. However, I was rejected - the recruiter called me and said that we cannot r
- Salesforce - Quip telephonic interview I have a telephonic interview with quip SF team coming up next week. I am not able to find much resources online about the interview. If anyone has been through the process can you share your experience?
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Working at Quip I have begun interviewing there, and I wanted to get some additional perspectives on the company, comp, prospects, etc. for technical roles. I am very leery of joining Salesforce, but the manager I spoke with called it out pretty quick that Quip is its own island separated from Salesforce. Can anyon
- Quip reject Just got reject from quip. Though they said feedback was positive but there were some glitches in laptop n whiteboarding n they will pass this time. Bar is really really high. I answered every question, though in one round interviewer gave me hint to think in graph terms but i was thinking in differ
- fronend engineer interview at quip Hi does anybody have experience in interview at quip? what questions were asked and how was your experience ?