- Failing manager screenings :( - help New manager I am relatively newish engineering manager ~ 1.5 years with a total yoe of 9 years. I am starting to look out and had a few interviews lined up. I ended up getting rejected for all of the Manager screening calls either with the recruiter or the first round with the hiring manager. I have some resp
- Leaving Amazon Waiting for the post- holiday party to start, might as well write a post. Amazon has been good to me. Learned a lot in two years, and got promoted 1 year in. Met awesome people, had unlimited booze access, and watched a ridiculous amount of YouTube and twitch at my desk. In many ways, AMZN re
- Charter Communications / Spectrum interview process Applying for a Data Analyst role in North Carolina...Anyone here from Charter that can let me know what the interview process is like? Would you recommend Charter or should I just look elsewhere? What's comp like? Also, is Spectrum just another name for Charter?
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Google Cloud TpgM On-Site Hi, I have an on-site interview for Technical Program Manager in GCP. I’m told I’ll have six interviews, two of which will be technical but not involve coding. Does anyone have any advice for the TPM interviews, whether technical or nontechnical, as far as what to prepare and how best to prepare?
- FB Engineering Manager Interview What can one expect at FB interviews for Engineering Manager position? Where does it fall on spectrum from Leetcode hard level to no coding at all? Just want to get a sense of what to prepare for and need tips on how to get started to crack the interviews.
- Network engineer interview How to prepare for network engineering interviews? What resources do you use? Spectrum of questions in networking is vast, how to tackle various questions asked in interviews?