- vote New grad offers Uber: 118k base Signing: 10k Stocks:27.5k X 4 years RSU Microsoft 110k Base Signing: 40K Stocks: 120K Amazon: 112k base Signing: 36k first year 22k second Stocks: 80k rsu with the cliff you already know Target bonus etc not included Background: a return offer to Uber, but after recent layoffs a
- vote Help me to select offer With 2.8 yrs exp in gs(first company out of college tier 1) I am getting offers from following companies. But seeing mixed reviews for Microsoft office 365 teams. After seeing layoffs at uber bit doubtful about survival of Flipkart against Amazon. Compensation (base) for the companies are: Flipkart
- Is Amazon friendly with SDEs who are military reservists and Guardsmen? I'm joining Amazon soon and will be gone for 3 weeks (subsequent years will be 2 weeks) for my annual training in May. Is Amazon generally friendly to the Reserve and Guard? I can't deploy any time in the near future so basically the only "conflict of interest" is my annual training. I just want to
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- link Is oracle safe to work for? 10% of workforce let go what’s the package and how long do they keep on payroll post layoffs https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bizjournals.com/sanjose/news/2019/05/28/oracle-cloud-layoffs-orcl-amzn-msft.amp.html
- Career growth reflection I just wanted to write this out because I have a bit of time…I’ve been self reflecting on what I achieved over the course of 4 years with regards to my software engineer career in the Bay Area. 2 years ago I was a software engineer at PayPal earning 96K TC straight out of college with B.S. in CS. I
- Good time to join Snap Inc (Snapchat) as PM? Hi I am seeing quite some PM positions open in Snap Inc with interesting job description. I am currently a product manager in Amazon (2.75 yrs in Amazon) but not too happy here (stocks are the only motivation). Internal switches have become almost impossible with the hiring freeze in Amazon, so join