- vote Wait to get laid off or bounce? So our CEO is about to get a golden parachute to GTFO apparently and there’s talk that there are going to be even more layoffs. Should I peace out before more layoffs? I assume I’d get severance, but this is my first job out of college, so I could be wrong. Also, with Verizon now slamming together Y
- link What is morale like at Oath right now? https://www.forbes.com/sites/jonathanberr/2018/12/12/layoffs-loom-at-verizons-oath-in-the-wake-of-4-5-billion-charge/#322bd5492af9
- Oath layoffs Any idea what teams are impacted?
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Need help deciding abt an offer vs GC ?!! I have an offer from mid size company (1000 ppl ) which pays 10k more on base nd have around 20k joining bonus . I have my green card that needs to filled and current company says it will start now. The new company says it will start after 6 months. Work wise it’s same across in two roles . Should I
- Anyone looking for a data analyst? Hey everyone, my buddy was one of the affected Oath layoffs. He's rock solid with Excel, tableau, data/ops analysis, etc. Can easily work in any data functional work such as marketing campaign management, sales ops, product performance, etc Can anybody help him out? Even if not a referral, just gen
- PERM processing in 5th year for new employees? Currently have 2 years left on h1-b and no perm or i140 done. Oath startdd the process but Oath has too many layoffs. Want to switch companies. Is it wise to switch companies at this stage of my h1-b . Do companies do PERM processing immediately after joining if you are in your 5th year of h1-b ?