- link Libra: Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Details about Libra were announced today. According to the article, PayPal and Uber are among the companies that will control the new currency. What’s your take on Libra and how it will be managed? Do you think people will adopt it? https://www.npr.org/2019/06/18/733701971/facebook-unveils-libra-cr
- link Libra cryptocurrency announcement Thoughts? I find it hard to imagine why a consumer would be interested in this https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/18/technology/facebook-cryptocurrency-libra.html
- Is this the fall of bitcoin? - Trump or Powell not a big fan of crypto - FB Libra questioned by Senate - Bitcoin touching 9k
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Impact of Libra on world economy? Facebook just announced it's new crypto currency - Libra. What do you think will be it's impact on the world economy?
- Facebook announcing Libra this month Facebook announcing their Cryptocurrency Libra this week. They’re thinking about using it to pay their employees. Don’t know to how to feel about companies making their own currency to pay employees.
- vote libra or bust? ^^^ https://www.cnbc.com/2019/10/11/ebay-drops-out-of-facebook-libra-cryptocurrency-one-week-after-paypal.html
- What's up with Facebook cryptocurrency? Facebook plans June 18th cryptocurrency debut. 'Libra coin'? Are there any actual use cases for it?