- Join a company - Walmart, Workday or Twitter I got offers from Walmart and Workday (Twitter is preparing an official offer now) in the Bay Area. Workday team seems good but no vision..but good commute (please advice!). To me, Walmart is similar to Amazon as I worked at Amazon so I can continue working in the similar culture and career. Twitter
- I am being specifically instructed to commit untested code by my boss who just wants things done quickly I hate it. This is wrong. This is poor quality work and is why my company is not growing. What do I do? I hate doing less than my best quality work. It goes against everything I've learned in my career. I worked at Workday before and they had very high testing standards. So what if you commit only
- Microsoft vs Workday I have one offer from Microsoft L60 119k+30k bonus+75k in stocks in Redmond area and one from Workday Software Engineer 3 125k base + 115k in stocks in bay area. I am having a hard time deciding which one to take. Which one should I accept considering career growth and work life balance.
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Strange and feeling low Two instances : 1. Applied at Uber Career website. Recruiter called me that stating my profile suites two of her positions. She was delighted speaking with me and with my credentials and expertise. As a next step she forwarded my resume to hiring manager. As per hiring manager my expertise and e
- Facebook "coding machine" archetype Any coding machines out there? What does a typical workday look like? What does a typical career progression look like for this archetype? Is it really possible in practice to move beyond E5 as a coding machine? I realize that archetypes don't formally come into play until E7, but I assume people t
- Workday opportunities I am from Systems Network background with C/C++ and Python exp and was wondering if there are opportunities in Workday. I dont seem to find any in careers page. Any openings that you know off?