- How “refreshers” work at Amazon Last updated: 7/21/2019 TL;DR: If you sign with Amazon, expect only paltry base raises and no new stock grants until the 5th year even if you get promoted. If you don’t, your TC will actually drop to the bottom of band so that’s a cliff in its own way. What you see in the offer letter is all you’re
- Is wearing a GAP t-shirt to office considered down market? I recently wore a GAP t-shirt to office. It has ‘gap’ written on it, quite small but still noticeable. A co-worker who is also a friend, walked up to me and chuckled, “Dude like seriously, GAP?” He was honest enough to talk about it, but for the entire day I saw people staring at my T-shirt. Is w
- So much for humble brag Blind, my TC is not much to talk about but here’s a “humble brag”; compassion for manager who fired me and ability to move on without letting his decision impact my self esteem. (Pic at end of post, Blind not allowing me to insert pic middle of post) ———— My only regret, if I may call it that, i+2
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- link Toxic coworkers Dealing with a guy like this to a T at work, super productive and smart, but does what he wants (not what the company needs), and offloads everything else to his teammates. Despite this, management loves him. Anyone else experiencing this? https://www.tlnt.com/toxic-workers-are-more-productive-but-
- Do people only talk and talk and talk? Off late I started feeling like people just talk sh$t every time at every place, stand-up, meetings bla bla. Point is how do you handle the workers like this and how do you keep on learning? Also I felt that people are just taking knowledge from me and no-one is sharing any knowledge they got, is it