- Why FAANG is considered better than Enterprise companies like Salesforce etc Is it because Scale at which the companies operate? Or is it popularity of companies among common users. Like billion users for Google maps/instagram /Amazon is common: but many users doesn't know about Salesforce - even though the products (businesses) they use might use Salesforce as their CRM.
- Will Salesforce ever change their name? Salesforce is great, but there's just one thing that just bothers me day and night about working there (aside from Ohana seating) and that's the goddamn name of this company. Since the company has much bigger ambitions beyond CRM and for cloud computing in general, why not drop the "sales" from thei
- Implements salesforce, 50 people gone Two weeks ago, our company, e commerce, announced we will be implementing salesforce for our crm. Basically most of backend engineers aren’t needed as much anymore. The week later, entire engineering org is shuffled to new projects. The week after that, entire Dublin office is laid off(50ish). Well
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Growth outlook for Salesforce? Just how big can this company get? I’m new to Salesforce but learning about this company's history it’s impressive just how big it’s getting. Can this company hit 100b in revenues and grow into a Microsoft-sized giant? Can it grow beyond just CRM and become the undisputed #1 digital commerce/marketing/ solution? (It seems like their
- vote Crazy force of Salesforce Summary (Copied from articles below) : Salesforce delivered significantly better-than-expected first quarter financial results after the bell Tuesday. The CRM giant reported non-GAAP earnings of 93 cents per share, compared to the 61 cents expected by Wall Street. The company's Q1 revenue was $3.74
- vote Salesforce Vs Microsoft offer Salesforce: 200k base 300k RSU / 4 years 100k sign on bonus / 2 years 15% Annual bonus Position: SMTS 10 yoe Location: Sf Work: CRM (relational DB) They level me down from PSE. The process is too slow and recruiter not professional at all. Microsoft: 205k base 250k RSU / 4 years 60k sign on bon
- Is SalesForce really the #1 most innovative company ? I see forbes has ranked then #1 last year and #2 the year before.. What specific tech / space is SalesForce innovating in ? Not sure CRM per se has to much scope for improvement.. To SalesForce employees: what do you think ? Can you point to any cool piece of tech / open source from SalesForce to de
- What's your fav CRM? The company I'm at uses Microsoft Dynamics for CRM but I find it lackluster. I have tried Oracle's and it's clunky. Salesforce seems the most user intuitive and has better integration with Marketing tools. I'm curious what others have used and preferred?
- Best and cheaper CRM tool that’s not salesforce? Something that does most of what salesforce does but fraction of the cost? That is neither netsuite, Microsoft, or oracle crm
- Need job offer in Canada to improve CRS score Hi Network, I have a score of 435 in Express Entry Pool(Federal Skilled Worker Program). I need to improve my score by 15-20 points. The best option I see is to get a valid job offer from a Canadian employer/firm. I am into IT and am working in Salesforce CRM platform with experience of 7 years. C
- link Salesforce? What do you guys think of Force.com? How is the future looking as a Salesforce developer? You guys think it's just a fad CRM platform?
- Career advice @ MSFT? Hello Microsoft friends. I'm wondering if anyone can shed some light on possible career directions for me at MS. I'm not asking for a referral, just for some ideas. I don't know anyone who works there so that's why I'm asking here. Especially interested if any recruiters are on here. I'm currently
- Salesforce vs Microsoft stock Both Salesforce and Microsoft stocks have similar stock price trend in the past 5 years (ie both increasing 2.4 times in the same period). Having said that do you see MSFT doubling in next 2.5 years similar to CRM predictions?
- What kind of roles can I target @ Salesforce I have 15+ years of IT experience. 4 years in CRM product development (at SAP Labs) and rest in SAP technical consulting. Managed large SAP projects. Looking for a career change. I did not work on SaaS projects (in this case Salesforce) before but I have a very good understanding of core CRM pro
- Vlocity evaluation Hey folks! I got contacted by Vlocity, Series B startup with ~100M investment. It is backed by Salesforce and has a product built on top of Salesforce CRM. They offer 180-200K base + RSUs. I currently make over 330K by doing some side projects in addition to my FTE. Anyone here works for them? Any
- Salesforce CRM developer to Java Software engineer I am a salesforce Apex/lightning developer. I want to move to Java Software Engineer position. Will my java personal projects help me in getting into java world. How do I prepare for distributed systems part in the interview?
- Looking to freelance in Salesforce Technology. I am an IT professional looking to start some freelance projects in Salesforce CRM technology. I have more than 6 years of experience in IT and can give expert guidance on how to architect and setup a new Salesforce CRM org alongwith giving support to pre-existing orgs. If someone has leads who are
- Anyone hiring for Salesforce Admin/Consultant? 8 YOE. Mostly in Siebel CRM, Oracle CRM On-Demand and now moving to Salesforce. South Bay would be awesome, but for the right company San Francisco is also doable.