- Moving to Seattle? I think about moving to Seattle and joining FB. Currently L5 in the Bay, about 340k TC. FB offers E5 at 185/630/50. With cheaper cost of living & no state tax that should be another 25% comp bump on top of the FB offer. So approx like if I got 500k in the Bay. Can afford a home. Now, the question
- Electrical Engineer Jobs in AR/VR Hi all, I am an Electrical Engineer with MS, currently working for analog devices. I get to work on various different projects here and it's a great place to expand your horizons and start the career. However, I've always wanted to work on something niche and upcoming. I'm planning to switch compan
- Will custom processing units subvert Nvidia’s GPUs? The GPU market is buoyed by gaming, AI, and crypto. I am bearish on crypto. However, I am neutral/mildly bullish on gaming (VR/AR is the next wave of gaming), and I am extremely bullish on AI (computer vision, autonomous vehicles). Assuming level 5 vehicular autonomy is reached first by big/unicorn
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- L6 SDM Looking For Excellent Teams @ Amazon Seattle! Hi Amazonians! I have an approved offer to join Amazon as a L6 SDM. I'm currently looking for excellent teams to join that need an experienced SDM. I have 12 YOE, 5 as a manager. I've been a front line manager leading ICs and I've also managed managers @ MSFT and at a startup. I have a background
- Surface vs XBOX vs AR/VR vs AWS Currently I have offers to work in MSFT Surface, XBOX, AR/VR and Amazon Web Services as Senior Hardware Engineer. Please advise which would be preferable job with equal compensation. Which one has a better future outlook of growth.
- Amazon Sumerian? Does anyone know anything about the Amazon Sumerian team? How is the culture, wlb? Do they have a chance given the backing and power of AWS to compete with Microsoft, Oculus etc in the AR/VR space?
- Microsoft VR headset MS VR headset is going to be a Blockbuster. Anyone else buying?