- vote Visa holders being denied entry over someone else's messages on the phone I am Indian and have some Pakistani and Middle Eastern friends on Facebook (people I know from grad school and previous jobs). Sometimes they post stuff on their walls that let's say typically would not sit well with the current administration and their ideologies. I don't comment on or like those p
- vote Wait to get laid off or bounce? So our CEO is about to get a golden parachute to GTFO apparently and there’s talk that there are going to be even more layoffs. Should I peace out before more layoffs? I assume I’d get severance, but this is my first job out of college, so I could be wrong. Also, with Verizon now slamming together Y
- Should I accept this offer? I was just recently offered a position of Software Engineer with the Yahoo Mail team doing Android development in Kotlin in Sunnyvale, CA. And I’m slated to start in early January. Today is actually the last day for me to accept it as I was given the official offer two days ago and they said it expi
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Google Sued by Ex-Recruiter Alleging Anti-White, Anti-Asian Anti-men Bias https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-01/google-sued-by-ex-recruiter-over-alleged-anti-white-asian-bias?utm_source=yahoo&utm_medium=bd&utm_campaign=headline&cmpId=yhoo.headline&yptr=yahoo The Alphabet Inc. unit had “irrefutable policies, memorialized in writing and consistently implemente
- Yahoo! Two years ago I was getting recruiters bombard me with offers across the nation! Since Yahoo is acquired by Verizon - I get absolutely nothing. Like no joke! I don’t even get responses from the jobs I apply. I know Yahoo does not have good reputation. Is it this bad though? Help!
- What to expect Sr. Product Manager salary at oath? Expecting an offer from Oath/Yahoo. Currently at Microsoft at 64 level, what should I expect as base + RSU + sign on bonus? Do they have corresponding job level?
- Yahoo finance geniuses Your BEST and probably the ONLY product-finance .. doesn’t work half the time! Stock charts are delayed the market watchlists disappear randomly and the quotes are just outright wrong. What gives? Good job! @yahoo
- Anyone hiring for Lead Analyst / Associate Analytics Manager / Data Scientist role? (Referrals would do as well) I have 10+ years experience as an Analyst across multiple domains - logistics/operations research, platform abuse/compliance, Web Data, Marketing, Search, Ads (Search, Display, Social), A/B testing, Product Analytics, and ecommerce. Regularly use: SQL (any dialect), Excel, Tableau, Looker/LookML, a