- On-Campus Microsoft Interviews I am a CS New Grad. Microsoft is visiting my campus for interviews next week. What topics do Microsoft Interviews usually ask for SDE Interviews in the first round (30 mins)? Any preparation tips? Currently using Leetcode tagged questions and EPI for preparation. University Location: Midwest Le
- Microsoft on campus new grad Hi, Why is Microsoft wait listing people for the on site interviews? I have 2 offers from non FANG companies. Would this help my case in getting an on site interview? Thanks
- Relocating to Microsoft Redmond campus - pros/cons of where to live? Thanks in advance for your insights! I’m relocating from the east coast to the Redmond campus and I’m not sure what part of town I want to live in. I’m a single 28 y/o woman, so I don’t want to move into a neighborhood with just a bunch of families but I also don’t want to have to worry about walkin
- Housing options to consider for someone working in Advanta campus A friend is joining Microsoft (Advanta campus) in August. Where do people working in the Advanta campus usually stay?
- Free food in Microsoft? Is there free food ( lunch, dinner and breakfast) in Microsoft Bangalore campus?
- Microsoft Reverse Sexism in Hiring Why does Microsoft follow so much of reverse sexism in hiring from campus to keep their gender ratio constant?
- Is landscaping for companies a waste of money? The Microsoft Redmond campus looks like a golf resort but I would much rather have free food instead.
- Microsoft SDE referral I am trying to get an interview with Microsoft Sunnyvale campus for sometime. I am getting lot of recruiter emails from Redmond office and none of them are hiring for Bay Area office. Is this the general trend ? If any team from Microsoft Sunnyvale campus is hiring, can I get a referral ? Yoe: 6
- Apple shuttles Did Apple provide shuttle bus in nearby satelitle cities/neighbors to main campus at Cuppertino like Microsoft connector did at Redmond?
- Commute to OCI Seattle from eastside I would be joining OCI Seattle soon. Wondering what are the commute options specially for people living on Eastside? I currently live in Bellevue close to Microsoft campus. Has anyone tried driving ? What are the parking options ?
- Getting Auto Loan from First Tech Federal Credit Union I am starting in Microsoft Redmond Campus in Next month. I want to get a certified pre-owned car (CPA). I have seen First Tech FCU in Redmond campus. Will they be happy to help me finance a good car within one month of joining. I will be short on cash for first 4 weeks. I have done internship at MS
- Microsoft messing with me? Hello, I interviewed with Microsoft and passed the on campus interview. Got an email from a recruiter who said I was "high in the stack" for next round (no pun intended). However, a few of my friends also got that, and many got rejected as well. Nearly all my friends who passed the first round hav
- Good teams in Azure What some good growing teams at Microsoft Azure ( redmond campus ) ? Things To look for . Good opportunities to build something challenging ( as L64 SDE) Relatively small team with quick release cycles to customers Or what anything to worry about when looking in Azure ..
- Tips on New Grad TPM interview @MSFT I've got a first round on-campus interview with Microsoft next week. Aiming for a Technical Program/Product Manager type role. Been reading Cracking the Coding Interview and Cracking the PM Interview. Any tips for what to expect and how to prepare? TC: 30k in student loans.
- Microsoft vs Google Kirkland? A bit torn between the two right now. Front end engineer, got offers from both of these and Amazon (which I'm not as interested in). On the one hand Google is Google, but Microsoft lately has been on a tear culture wise/etc and I'd be able to use a lot of open source stuff there for web development
- Downtown Seattle or Cap hill I work at Microsoft, currently living close to campus. I've narrowed the places I want to move to those mentioned in the subject. My current lease ends in May. My question is: which one do you think is better and why? I am mostly interested in not having a crappy commute. I heard that living clos
- Which level should I target at Google? Microsoft Level 64. 5 Yoe. I am planning to interview at Google. My recruiter told me that they don't hire T5 externally with only 5 YOE. I feel like MS Level 64 to Google T4 is a down level for me. I know some friends who make T5 in 3.5 years and T6 in 4.5 years, but they all joined Google out of c
- Keep or sell Redmond condo I own a condo in Redmond close to Microsoft campus which I have fully paid off before I got married. I have been renting it out for about one year so far. Monthly rent income minus (HOA/property tax) is about $1000. I have another house which I bought while I was unmarried too where I am currently l
- Has Apple ever done any charities or donation programs? It didn't feel right that one company earned the most but never got on the list of top donation company rank. I even never heard of them doing any donation program .... Please let me know I'm wrong. Despite those, if my assumption is correct than I have no ideas why people still loving Apples more