- Need referral in marketing communication Have 8+ exp in B2B(int/ext communication), UX writing, press releases, newsletter, blogs, Salesforce CRM, Adobe/Google Analytics, Marketo. Kindly PM me directly if anyone can refer.
- Why FAANG is considered better than Enterprise companies like Salesforce etc Is it because Scale at which the companies operate? Or is it popularity of companies among common users. Like billion users for Google maps/instagram /Amazon is common: but many users doesn't know about Salesforce - even though the products (businesses) they use might use Salesforce as their CRM.
- vote Crazy force of Salesforce Summary (Copied from articles below) : Salesforce delivered significantly better-than-expected first quarter financial results after the bell Tuesday. The CRM giant reported non-GAAP earnings of 93 cents per share, compared to the 61 cents expected by Wall Street. The company's Q1 revenue was $3.74
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Looking for data analyst referral as my H1B can be in trouble - marketing/sales I’m willing to join on H1B receipt. I sense I can be in trouble next year as my performance was poor last quarter due to personal issues. so I want to make a switch before I lose my H1B visa. (4+ years left on my visa). Salary requirements - anything above $70,000 as saving my H1B visa is my priorit
- Referral in Seattle Looking to move to Seattle. Need referral for Amazon, Google, Ebay for position in Sales/Account Management 5+ years experience in Sales management/CRM Any help would be nice!
- Googles Advertising Team and CRM I have an interview for Google’s Sales Platform in their advertising & commerce team for the Tech Project Manager. They are looking for CRM knowledge as well. Any insights what CRM they use for marketing/sales and how should I prepare for it or what kind of technical Questions I can get?
- Does Google Cloud (Gsuite) have a CRM Product/offering or do they plan to? Curious to know what SaaS offerings does Google cloud have as of now?