- 230K in florida vs 400K in bay area? Please weigh in on the above. Been in south florida for last few years. P.S Not a lot of tech companies down here. The opportunity in Florida is with Salesforce which includes 40 to 50% travel. The opportunity in bay area is with a smaller product company, low revenue but high valuation company. No
- albertsons despite the meme, had more revenue in 2018 than Uber, Lyft, Netflix, Airbnb, Salesforce and Tesla ... combined. Oh yeah, and more profit than all those combined too. And this is a fourth tier grocery chain... kind of makes you think 🤔 How much impact do these tech cos *really* have?
- link Square, Stripe, Lyft against SF Proposition C https://twitter.com/jack/status/1053312149815091200?s=21 Jack Dorsey of Square saying that the revenue tax is unfair to payment processors and fintech, they will pay twice what Salesforce does. Patrick Collision of Stripe said something similar. Lyft’s reasoning is unclear but they donated against
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Cloud companies with top compensations Trying to make list which have work related to cloud not necessary have their own cloud. Listing by tier , please add which companies I am missing. Also if tier seems to be incorrect please suggest correct tier Tier 1 Google Fb Amazon Netflix Uber Lyft Airbnb Tier 2 LinkedIn Salesforce Workday
- Growth outlook for Salesforce? Just how big can this company get? I’m new to Salesforce but learning about this company's history it’s impressive just how big it’s getting. Can this company hit 100b in revenues and grow into a Microsoft-sized giant? Can it grow beyond just CRM and become the undisputed #1 digital commerce/marketing/ solution? (It seems like their
- AE @salesforce vs Solution engineer @oracle CX Will potentially receive both offers. What would you choose? SMB segment for oracle, growth companies at SF. Seems like dealsize/clients will be bigger at oracle(0-500M revenue @ oracle, at salesforce growth means 50-200 ee’s). TC about the same, however at sf the base is lower with more towards c
- vote Crazy force of Salesforce Summary (Copied from articles below) : Salesforce delivered significantly better-than-expected first quarter financial results after the bell Tuesday. The CRM giant reported non-GAAP earnings of 93 cents per share, compared to the 61 cents expected by Wall Street. The company's Q1 revenue was $3.74
- Reps asked to sign a possibly secret contract without their consent So to put into context, my company is in a bad spot. Revenues declining, cost cutting and turnover ever more relevant themes, you know the jist of a dying organization. To keep the salesforce motivated in times of horrifying toxicity (those to hit target in the last four years can be counted on one