- Linkedin vs Pinterest offer eval base, bonus, stock, sign-on Linkedin 180k, 10%, 400k, 55k, senior level (equivalent to l4 at other companies so please stop discussing this particular matter) Pinterest 163k, 0%, 560k, 40k, (l4, sde2, whatever) YOE is somewhere between 0 and 5 years. Which is better? Teams are equally interesting
- Cloud companies with top compensations Trying to make list which have work related to cloud not necessary have their own cloud. Listing by tier , please add which companies I am missing. Also if tier seems to be incorrect please suggest correct tier Tier 1 Google Fb Amazon Netflix Uber Lyft Airbnb Tier 2 LinkedIn Salesforce Workday
- link Verizon officially dumps the Oath name for its media group https://www.fiercevideo.com/video/verizon-officially-dumps-oath-name-for-its-media-group?mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiWmpGbVpERmhaamszTXpRMSIsInQiOiJWV01nd2pHaW51XC9DdWc1S1FqYWh5WEVWXC96QTNHR0dFUUFicFN1OWhKWHQ5WmFETXl1dzloZXBHVHdJV0tldFBBaDd1R3BYUFBFNWM4TE91XC93NGNwY0xrNFpVYVcyQWpBeldJUFROSDMzTGR1eldNV2xza2pNTHp
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- LinkedIn Learning Group/Team? How's the LinkedIn Learning team (as an intern)? It's on the insights team for LinkedIn Learning. Should be dealing with a lot of big data tools (kafka, hadoop...etc) Is it a good team? Are they considered a "revenue-generating" team? How is it overall?
- LinkedIn Talent solutions team How is the talent solutions team at LinkedIn? What kind of impact in terms of tech, product, revenue and growth?