- Linkedin vs Pinterest offer eval base, bonus, stock, sign-on Linkedin 180k, 10%, 400k, 55k, senior level (equivalent to l4 at other companies so please stop discussing this particular matter) Pinterest 163k, 0%, 560k, 40k, (l4, sde2, whatever) YOE is somewhere between 0 and 5 years. Which is better? Teams are equally interesting
- Does anyone believe ad products actually work? Here’s my take on digital advertising after 10+ years in the industry and having worked at Google, Snap, and in the agency world. I’ve personally spent hundreds of millions of dollars throughout my career. ———————————————————— -Attribution is still absolute dog crap. No one knows how to properly
- Pinterest - potential? Thoughts on Pinterest growing as a company? I see revenue increasing but for those working there, how much potential is there left! Thx
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Pinterest revenues Emarketer says Pinterest could make $500m in adrevnues by 2020 https://www.emarketer.com/content/pinterest-makes-roughly-7-per-user However I heard internal numbers they are on track to beat 700m this year. What is right?
- Advertising Sales compensation in Seattle and San Francisco/Bay Area Trying to put together a presentation that ad sales at Microsoft is underpaid vs other competitors. Would love to hear from folks at Google, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Snap, etc. What does your total pay structure look like? I'll share to start: highest level for non-manager (independent contribu