- Industry standard comp for a Solutions/Sales Engineer? 7 years of experience in B2B SaaS Bay Area What would Salesforce, Amazon, Google, startups offer?
- How is the Account Executive role @Salesforce? Can anyone from Salesforce tell me about Enterprise Account Executive role? Software and/or SaaS sales, not services. I am looking to know culture, quotas, compensation, benefits and Finially, how to get to a recruiter?
- What kind of roles can I target @ Salesforce I have 15+ years of IT experience. 4 years in CRM product development (at SAP Labs) and rest in SAP technical consulting. Managed large SAP projects. Looking for a career change. I did not work on SaaS projects (in this case Salesforce) before but I have a very good understanding of core CRM pro
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Product Management and AI What are the AI/ML specific skillets expected from a person applying as product manager for AI powered products/SaaS such as Salesforce Einstein/clouds powered by it, LinkedIn Sales Intelligence etc. I have successfully completed few online courses related to ML and eagerly follow what is happening
- Job Search How do I get a sales/customer success role at a company like Adobe, Salesforce, Google etc? I have 5 years of sales experience with two of them being in SaaS.
- Anyone have leads on Event / Trade Show Marketing roles? Currently looking for a new gig but having a little trouble finding openings. Primary issues is that there isn’t a standard title for the role and it tends to be a more low-key search. Some I’ve seen are: - Trade Show (& Event) Manager - Event Marketing Manager - Marketing Program Manager Sometim