- 🥇 MAJOR TECH EMPLOYER POWER RANKINGS (SEATTLE ONLY, Q4 2017) These rankings take into account: desirability, compensation, prestige, reputation, quality of life, exclusivity, company trajectory, social brand value, career growth opportunities, stock performance, location, office quality and a secret sauce of other factors. This analysis is focused specificall
- vote Which tech company has the best free food? Rank them Here’s my current ranking: dropbox > FB > twitter >> google | snap >> uber > youtube > pinterest | opendoor Heard good things about linkedin, still need to try it (can’t tag dropbox)
- Likelihood of cracking at least one of these companies in the Bay? Personal Ranking: Google Facebook AirBNB Netflix Instagram Snapchat Apple Uber LinkedIn Twitter Pinterest Lyft I’ve done about 100 Leetcode and I have 12 paid mock interviews lined up that I haven’t completed yet. Planning on going through “Grokking the System Design Interview” as well. I know som
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- vote Twitter v/s Wish Hi I recently interviewed at Twitter and Wish for Machine Learning Engineer position. YOE: 2.5 years Here are the numbers from the offers: Twitter: (MLE II) Base: 165K Bonus: 15% Sign-On: 20K Stock (RSUs): 350K (4 years) Wish: (Relevance Engineer - Progressive) Base: 185K Bonus: N/A Sign-On: 50
- 2019 Top 5-10 Tech Companies in the Bay? What’s everyone’s perception of the top 5 to 10 tech companies in the Bay going into 2019? Paysa has them ranked as follows (based on talent): 1. Uber 2. Airbnb 3. Google 4. Snap 5. Facebook 6. Pinterest 7. Amazon 8. Apple 9. Lyft 10. Salesforce How would you change the ordering of the above list