- Support Asian Parents Provide Adult-Aged Kids in Bay Area Not to bombard everyone with my life story, but my background is relevant to my inquiry. I was born in rural midwest (Trump land) and raised by a single father on a military income. I have three older sisters so the money was tight. My community was 100 percent white, and everyone was pretty much
- Best companies to work for in SF? Looking to switch jobs What are the top tech companies in SF proper with the following criteria: - Good TC/benefits/perks - Good WLB and chill culture - Public and stable outlook or promising startup The best one I can think of is LinkedIn. Anyone wanna sell their company or companies they know of
- What would be the layoff scenario in "rest and vest" companies during the upcoming recession? Business outlook is great right now. Companies can afford to hire employees and not treat them like Amazon, FB or Cruise Automation do. But when the economy is shrinking, people are not spending more, the "rest and vest" companies would need to change tack. Hence my question. This is meant for Sal
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- I Belong at Amazon I have a strong desire to be an Amazonian, but have found it exceptionally hard to get a simple phone interview. A few years ago, I joined Microsoft immediately after graduation and was ecstatic. At that time, I didn’t get any bites from Amazon. Not taking the opportunity right in front of me for g
- vote LinkedIn vs Microsoft internship I have offers from both. I want to go for Microsoft because my friend is interning with me. I’m really not sure about Edge and device team. For LinkedIn I was hoping I’ll be matched to a team in Sunnyvale but I got matched at New York. I have some iOS experience in the past. Please help me decide. F
- Which new grad offer to choose? Deciding between linkedin, tableau, and dropbox. Linkedin: 180k. Will be in infra. Sounds like a great place to work and very interested in the team I'll join. Dropbox: 180k. High hiring bar and smart people. Unsure about future outlook. I think someone said their stock grew only 15% from 2014 to