- vote T-mobile vs Amazon Honestly don’t know why Amazon is in FAANG since from what I hear they treat their employees terribly... I think most people at T-Mobile think we are the better Seattle company... wanted to see if the outside world agrees lol. Yes, we do pay less but we have better work, people, culture!
- Moving to Bay Area. What wireless carrier? Moving to the Bay Area to work for FB. How are the networks in terms of reliability and speed? T-Mobile seems cheapest but I'd assume that's more to compensate for a worse network than out of the goodness of their hearts...
- Amazon Cell Phone Reimbursement About to join Amazon. As one of the perks, I was told that employees are reimbursed up to $50 monthly in cellphone reimbursement. How exactly does this work ? 1) I am on a T-Mobile family plan with few other people. The bill generated is not straight forward and we have to divide the total to get e
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Venting I was naive. I used to think that coming up with new ideas, finding opportunities and delivering great results will get me recognized and promoted. It happened for a bit, but slowly I recognized how toxic management culture is. At that level, people are in maintenance mode. They have more to lose b
- T-mobile worth joining ? Tired of the work hours and inhuman behavior at Amazon. Looking for a company which respects its employees and have a better wlb. Is t-mobile worth joining in that respect or is it a step down?
- Contract at MS or full time elsewhere I'm a current FTE SDE at T-mobile with almost 10 years of full-time coding experience at various places. I've been offered a contract SDE position at Microsoft with lower compensation (slightly lower base, no bonus, no equity) but what sounds like more interesting work on Bing maps. I've been told
- Product Manager Roles Based on what I see on Blind, I hear a lot of talented PMs people who are unhappy where they are. If you are not happy with the scope, impact or the work itself, please reach out. T-Mobile is looking for a few individuals who live for building amazing products and are proud to take end to end owner
- T mobile/ director Any idea about T mobile work culture in seattle? And compensation package?
- Referral I'm looking for a new job, anywhere in Seattle Redmond area. Startup work too, I just hate t Mobile environment
- Considering FB interview... I've been offered an interview at FB to work as a senior software engineer on new automation engines like FBOSS. The job sounds extremely interesting and like it's a great place to continue growing. I am new to the area, overqualified for T-mobile, and nervous about interviewing. Any thoughts on th
- Is it normal for T-mobile to make their employees work 7 days a week and thru the Holidays? Hello, I’ve been at T-Mobile for about 2 months so I’m fairly new, and I was pretty shocked that they made devs and PMs work 7 days a week and even thru holidays. Is this normal at T-Mobile? Mind you, these are hourly contractors
- Data Engineer vs Data Scientist at T-Mobile (or wherever you work) I am not currently in a tech role but am seriously thinking of doing a combination of self-studying and a bootcamp. I am interested in either becoming a data engineer or data scientist. I know that data engineers work on creating pipelines, while data scientists are more business orientated and inte
- T-Mobile Senior SDE TC Does anyone have any idea how things are going on at T-Mobile? What is current TC for Sr. Software Engineers and how does the work environment like? Thanks.
- Dev at tmobile Oddly I've been looking at the listing for T-Mobile and I am intrigued. What's it like over there? What is the pay like? Typical work load? Culture? Tech stack, etc.