- IBM band 7 salary and benefits in Austin hi guys, can you please tell me what is the avg salary package for Band 7 Software Developer in IBM Austin..thanks
- IBM Austin Marketing Analytics - performance marketing team/salary insights needed Any insights on Austin team, compensation n life at Austin IBM. Is there signon bonus, yearly bonus, what’s the salary range?
- Salary vs Job Satisfaction I recently joined IBM (less than 6 mths) ago and I right away started hating my job. I moved to IBM from one of the big and better parts of US and this IBM location is in one of the most impoverished places of US. The salary was good. Now I have got a job offer from one of my old client for a full t
- Thoughts about Bluewolf (IBM) What are your thoughts about Bluewolf (IBM) in terms of salary, culture, company growth etc.
- Yearly Raises (IBM) Does IBM offer yearly salary bumps? I’ve heard people getting 5% or so in product. Is that common/good?
- IBM Performance Incentive Profit Sharing? IBM PIPS for Senior Advisory Engineer level, can someone help explain what kind of benefits? Cash reward, % of salary or RSU?
- IBM to Accenture Would going from a Senior Consultant (in Cognitive) at IBM to a AI Consultant at Accenture be a step down? I make $85k in Texas, what's the general salary/years of experience required for AI Consultant at Accenture?
- IBM offer thoughts Just received a return offer for an entry level software developer position after interning this past summer with IBM. Salary is 93k with 8k bonus, based in northern Massachusetts. Is this a worthwhile offer or should I continue to job search and interview with other companies?
- IBM Offer Negotiation Tips I’m expecting to receive an offer from IBM today. The recruiter has told me the offer needs one more approval before she can discuss it with me. When I told them my target salary, they didn’t seem put off by it at all, so I think I should have asked for more. 😔. I was also reviewing their medical
- IP issues with moonlighting My employment contract gives ibm rights to all the ideas I have while working here. As long as it’s related to ibm’s business it’s theirs. Technically it’s not related to IBMs business except that it’s technology and someday it might earn money. Should I try to get a waiver for ownership of the pr
- link WTF! We definitely need H1B reform. Top ten companies with approved H1B visas in 2017. Company. H1B Salary Bach/Mstrs/PhD COGNIZANT 28,908 85k 22k/6.5k TCS. 14,697. 73k. 11k/2.9k INFOSYS. 13,408. 85k. 10k/3k WIPRO. 6,529. 75k. 3.9k/2.5k DELLOITTE. 6,0
- Jobs I don’t know what type of jobs I should apply for. I will earn a computer engineering degree in 3 months. I have no clue how the next 1-2 years of my life will planned out. I want to be a person that works with inventors of all disciplines. I want a job that but foster and nourish my intrinsic s