- Will my Finance background help me in FinTech? I’ve been working in finance for the past 9 years as the head of investments for a small wealth management firm and am considering pivoting into tech. I’ve done a little coding on my own but I’m ramping that up with a lot more self study and Hack Reactor part time. I’m hoping that one area where I’
- Chicago Comp Review Role: Sr. SWE YoE: 8 Current TC: 149K TC offers so far: 180K (pre-IPO), 190K (Public - Medium), 210K (Public - Large) Not interested in FinTech. Should I continue interviewing or pick one? Any 🌲fiddy jobs in the area?
- First SWE Job (year-long bootcamp) Getting your foot in the door is always the hardest step. I decided to leave my sales & hospitality career behind and pursue that of a developer... Almost 8 months into my bootcamp training today and I couldn’t be any happier with my decision as truly feel like I’ve found my calling. I’m just about
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- SF Relocation Timeline Looking to relocate to SF around August-September. When is the best time to start applying for jobs at fintech companies? Is March-April too early?
- FT job search criteria definition I am starting to apply for full time jobs after completing an internship post college. Not sure how to define my search criteria. Currently I am using Software Developer and Data as my search queries. I am interested in any Technical jobs that get me exposure to FinTech industry topics like cryptoCu