- Refer a FAANG software engineer. Hi everyone, Looking for a referral for Airbnb, Uber, Snap, Stripe, Square or any other major company in Seattle. Anyone can help? My background : 9years of backend experience, including 3 @ AWS. SDE2 but high impact externally visible products (open sourced).
- how’s life working at twitter considering being referred to a couple roles at twitter and maybe square although it wasn’t previously on my radar - how motivated do you feel at work? do you believe in the products long term? - mentorship opportunities? - how is product design / UX design seen at the firm? is it valued on develop
- Square Embedded Software Roles Hey all! Saw a job posting on LinkedIn for an entry level Embedded Software Engineer position at Square and had a few questions. What kind of Embedded Software work goes on at Square? Is it mainly related to their hardware products? What is it like for someone without much embedded software experien
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- link Leaked video: Google responded to Trump’s election with tears, hugs Features co-founders Larry Page and Sergey Brin, VPs Kent Walker and Eileen Naughton, CFO Ruth Porat, and CEO Sundar Pichai. Sorry about the source, but for what its worth: https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/09/12/leaked-video-google-leaderships-dismayed-reaction-to-trump-election/ Key moments:
- Need Referral for New Grad Uber/Airbnb/Square/etc. Planning to graduate with a degree in CS in 2019. I'm interning at Amazon right now and will be interning at a late-stage startup in SF. I am looking for a referral to a new grad Full-Stack Software Engineer role at a mid or large (pref less than 10000) sized companies or late stage startups. I'm
- Company/Career advice for a non tech (planning) Last year, I took a new job at a start up (who I think will do well) as strategy and planning manager. It’s been kind of hectic trying to scale up to hyper growth since my role right is kind of getting bounced around a bit. I feel like I don’t have a true sponsor in my role and no one who really und