- Is my job worth keeping? I am a recent graduate from a QS ranking top 10 University, not stem major. I started my job as a regional sales manager in a fortune 200 Telecom company for about a month now. I am getting 50k base salary, no bonus or commission until next year since i don't have quota ATM. 401k and fully covered i
- Disney offer: good or bad for Disney? I was offered 100k salary, 20k ltip, .5 cent on the dollar 401k match to work in Seattle at Disney. I have 1.5 years experience as a full stack data engineer and took the offer. Is this a fair offer?
- SWE salaries at Disney in Orlando? Does anyone know the starting salary/TC for a new grad working as a SWE at Disney in the Orlando/Lake Buena Vista area? I've searched a lot of different places, but it seems like almost all the salaries I find are based off of their locations in Glendale, CA or Seattle, WA. I don't think the salarie
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Offer at Disney. Are they lowballing me? I was offered 100k salary with 20k bonus doled out in 5k increments over 4 years at Disney in Seattle. I have 1 1/2 years experience. Should I quit, enjoy my time off, and look for more gainful employment or is this what I can expect from most places?
- Disney staff engineer salary in LA? Anybody?