- Is IBM GBS in hiring freeze? have an offer pending with a different company but my top pick is IBM and partner has already verbally said he wants to give me an offer. The recruiter partner said it has to pass couple of boards at IBM to extend.
- IBM hiring at Stanford Just saw their hiring booth at Stanford. Do you think if they can get any candidate?
- IBM offer declined - With approved I-140 My friend got an offer from IBM, but it was declined because he has maxed out 6 years on H1 but has a valid I-140 from the current company. IBM has this policy saying the candidate should have at least 24 months left (out of 6 years) on their H1 for hiring. I felt its senseless because people stuck
- Urgent!! Can I hide the fact that I'm currently pursuing a job? Recently graduated and joined IBM. But looking for other opportunities. Can I say that I don't have a job right now to any hiring manager? I've not put my new job on my resume yet. Please share your thoughts. Thanks
- Microsoft azure hiring event expectations. I have been invited for an azure hiring event after a phone interview. What type of interviews should I expect? More of a typical leetcode style problems on a white board or more of a system design type of interview. what would the hiring event be like? Exp : 2yrs working at IBM cloud.
- Who's actually hiring in hardware? Who's hiring in hardware these days? Seems only Google, Facebook and some Apple teams. Difficult to actually know, can't figure the fake perm job posting from the real ones.. Qualcomm, Intel, Nvidia, Microsoft, Amazon, Cadence, Synopsys, Marvell, Roku, Apple, Facebook, Google, Cisco, Micron, Huwa
- Cloud Services Opportunities With Amazon so far ahead of the pack, it's surprising that Google, Microsoft, and IBM arent doubling down with their recruitment for enterprise sales roles in their cloud services divisions. Any insights into why they haven't been more aggressive with hiring in that space?
- Design roles in Austin Looking to get out of Bay Area. Austin is attractive, but seems like FANG and most big tech companies don’t put designers in Austin (just other support functions) Are FANG hiring design functions in Austin? Other large-ish (non-startup, non-agency) companies I should look at with good vibe in Austi
- link Anyone worried about RIFs and how your company does it.... This is a sobering take... these are the kinds of tactics your company may well use to do it: "Among ProPublica’s findings, IBM: Denied older workers information the law says they need in order to decide whether they’ve been victims of age bias, and required them to sign away the right to go to co
- Hiring for Dec grads started? For which companies has hiring for Dec grads started? Amazon and Google reached out already so probably fb apple Microsoft and the likes have started as well. But what about other companies like Finance and fintech? Unicorns? Non big 4/5 like oracle, IBM? I'm struggling to get callbacks from these