- Transition from Physics PhD Graduating now with a Physics PhD from Harvard doing mostly experimental work, recently squeezed in some device simulations and modeling. The only CS class in my entire life I have taken is called Data Science which I found myself pretty comfortable in. Spent the past 6 years on coding side projects
- Bringing down big banks 1 interview at a time After my in-depth research of the financial industry in the late 2000s (read: after watching The Big Short, Inside Job and Wolf of Wall Street) I am convinced that banks and hedge funds don't have society's best interests in mind and are willing to sacrifice anything for profit. I want to bring the
- link Is banking really coming to an end? I’ve yet to see a bank Failure or see a finTech company take over a bank and it’s assets in the 10 years fintech became a thing. From my perch all I see is a lot of VC money getting burned and banks picking up the best of the best for a premium rather than pissing away money on research and developm
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Where should I intern next? I have interned at Amazon and will be interning at a small company and another FANG. I still have one more summer to intern and am looking for suggestions on where to intern. I don't want to return to any of the companies for another internship because I want to gather as many data points as to hel
- Early Career Strategy for UX Design Generalist I’m looking for a new job in UX / product design. I have a bit under 2 years experience building internal fintech tools and sales dashboards that are actually pretty cool/meaningful work and a degree from a top HCI university. Looking to this community to help narrow my search as i have a few questi