- vote Apple (Bangalore) vs AWS (Bangalore) vs Spotify (Stockholm) 26 yo with 4 yoe based in India. Have offers from all 3. Currently working as a technical lead with TC 42L. Even if you're based out of India, would love some advice. 1) Apple | ICT3 30L base + joining bonus 5L + rsu ($74000) + 2.5L relocation + 5% yearly bonus ~ 48L/year 2) AWS | SDE2 TC is ve
- Spotify vs. Facebook offers : L4 Engineer Hi everyone, I just got two offers (completely different in terms of salary and life style and am struggling to decide which one to choose. I'm L4 Engineer. Here are the two offers: - Spotify (base): $850K (SEK) + stocks/options / location: Stockholm - Facebook (base) : $ 160K (USD) + stocks/op
- Cali: where liberals go to die I’ve been left my whole life. Lived in Europe for a while and didn’t mind the high tax rate bc I felt like the community was getting back a lot in return. Can someone explain why California is a model for left-wing policies? Why should I be ok spending 30% on taxes when healthcare is shit for most,
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Can Spotify Stockholm match a Singapore salary? I currently work in Singapore with TC 175K USD and a 10% tax rate. I have an opportunity to interview on-site at Spotify for a PM role in Stockholm. Can they at least match what I currently make after tax? If not it's probably not worth flying Economy all the way there.
- Why compensation varies so much among countries? Honest question: what is/are the reason(s) in your opinion why Google US pays much more than Google UK? Just an example of course. Take Flipkart or Ola or any example where HQ is outside the US. A recent post mentioned top salary for Spotify was around USD 100k. Naively I would expect that after tax
- Spotify Stockholm Salary? What is Spotify offering as a salary for a software engineer in Stockholm, after taxes (in SEK)? 5 YOE